Monday, December 5, 2011

Can't stop, won't stop

Blogging, that is! I know this was my "Chicago blog" but I enjoyed it so much so I'm just going to keep going for now.

Since returning to Greenfield, I've spent a lot of time in the kitchen that I missed so much. The only meal I actually cooked in Chicago was Thanksgiving dinner, so I've really had the cooking/baking itch lately. I of course had to make chicken piccata (which is usually a weekly thing), butternut squash soup, and cookies & cream cookies.


It was my first time to make these cookies, and they were quite delicious. They have broken oreo pieces in them, how could they not be?! They now (very temporarily) reside happily in our (semi) new cookie jar.


Ok so maybe the first batch of cookies is already gone, I'm working on batch 2 right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment