Thursday, December 1, 2011

Take me home to the paradise city...

I would hardly call Greenfield the paradise city, but it's sounding pretty darn good right now. I can't even begin to tell you how nice it's going to be to just open the door and Charlie can go to the bathroom, do my laundry in the comfort of my own home, and load up my trunk and drive home with groceries! Don't get me wrong, I'm really going to miss the "city life" but we're ready to be back to our own things; it's like we've been on a 3 month vacation (I'm not complaining, it's been great!)

After one final stop at Grahamwich, our Chicago favorite, we were on the road. We just couldn't leave without one final sandwich and popcorn....



Plus this little dude was already loaded up in the car ready to head home!


Next stop.... Greenfield!

No comments:

Post a Comment